WallPapa is a free lightweight automatic wallpaper changer that changes the wallpaper on windows start up or at time interval of your choice.
* Automatically change the wallpaper on start up or at time interval.
* Change the wallpaper manually via main window, tray menu,
or middle-click on the tray icon.
* Low memory usage, only small agent module stays in the system tray.
* Support various types of pictures: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF.
* Five wallpaper styles: CENTER, TILE, STRETCH, SCALE, COVER.
* Wallpapers are chosen from folders of your choice.
* Wallpaper list can be shuffled.
* Include/Exclude pictures in subfolders.
* Find pictures in wallpaper list.
* Separate settings for each user.
* Small pictures can be tiled instead of selected wallpaper style.
* Optional automatically select more suitable wallpaper style according to picture dimension and screen resoluton.
Redistribution and use in binary forms without modification,
are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented;
you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
2. You must not alter the software, user licence or installer in any way.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
4. You may not resell or charge for the software.
5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code
of or modify [or create derivative work from] the program.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.